Lola's place

Whatever Lola wants, Lola goetz. Of course.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

bad days ahead

I'm going to complain for a moment. Then back to the regularly scheduled quietness. (Apparently two posts with links back to my regular site has flagged me as spam. I don't know why. I just don't post here than often, but need a blogger account to comment on some blogger blogs.)

My uncle died. And I am so very sad about that. I've mentioned it on Twitter. Usually, my friends on there respond. But the silence is deafening. I don't need people rallying around me, fawning over me in sympathy. A quick "I'm sorry to hear that" or something of the sort would be nice though. What I really want, and my internet peeps can't provide, is somebody to just hold me, comfort me, and let me cry.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM , Blogger BB said...

    Sorry to hear about your uncle... and that twitter followers aren't helping much. Have to say, just use my twitter as a lazy girl's blog update!!! Thanks for joining me at twitter central...
    hugs
    BB

     
  • At 4:26 PM , Blogger becky s said...

    Thank you. There was a lot going on at that time, with Maddie and Thalon having just died. I understand people's thoughts were elsewhere. I just wanted a person or two to notice and let me know.

    I really enjoy your blog. Thanks so much for stopping by (I don't post much here, I keep it for commenting on blogs).

     
  • At 10:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    This is the first time I've been to your blog. I don't tweet.

    Sorry about your loss.

    This was a random stop from SITS

    Hope when you feel better you'll stop by to say hello. I might be able to give you a chuckle or two.

     
  • At 10:41 AM , Blogger becky s said...

    Thank you, Eva. That was so nice of you.

     
  • At 6:32 AM , Blogger LazyCrazyMama said...

    How awful :( It is nice to have someone to just hug you when things are rough.
    Sorry for you loss.

     
  • At 8:03 PM , Blogger becky s said...

    Thank you! I totally forgot to come back by and say that. I appreciate your comment.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home